While COVID had us confined, Acumatica has been working hard behind the scenes building out their ERP cloud presence and that was evident at this years Acumatica Summit 2021 in Las Vegas. Many of the attendees were new Acumatica clients or first time Summit patrons, which make sense as remote staff is growing and employees need better access to business management tools from home.
Acumatica’s focus at the show were:
- Collaborate– Share new ideas, past successes, and business best practices
- Innovate– Learn about exciting new high-productivity features, industry-leading mobile apps, multi-cloud integrations, and more
- Accelerate– Increase your knowledge, your effectiveness, and your business growth.
Acumatica provides a collaborative approach with their complementary solutions providers. Their focus on the core solution allows companies like Greenshades to focus on providing you and your employees best in class Payroll, Tax, and HR.
Acumatica’s innovation is one of the reasons why they are a leader in this industry. Their CEO John Roskill listed off company top tier accolades in the keynote, the most memorable highlights being:
- Acumatica has had ZERO security or crypto-ransom incidents during the pandemic.
- Acumatica maintains SOC I and II compliance.
- Acumatica has provided 996% uptime over COVID.
COVID has certainly accelerated the “Digital Transformation” of businesses. As more companies move to remote or hybrid workforces, we are seeing Greenshades directly impact companies through the innovation of internal payroll and HR processes.
Greenshades unified platform can handle all payroll and HR needs from applicant tracking through the entirety of the employee life cycle and beyond! We have the platform to fulfill your needs all in the cloud and fully integrated with Acumatica!
Reach out to us today to learn how Greenshades can accelerate your business growth through our best in practice Payroll and HRIS. And look for us at Acumatica Summit 2022 in Las Vegas January 23-28. Look for registration to open this fall!
By Will DiGiovanni
Regional Account Executive